Ruby Rose Paloma
Rose water adds a delicate touch to citrusy grapefruit and lime. If you can't find rose water in your area, it is available at KingArthurFlour.com. Or you can just omit it. —Gina Nistico, Denver, Colorado
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup ruby red grapefruit juice
- 4 ounces mezcal or tequila
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons rosewater
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon coarse sugar
- 1/2 cup grapefruit soda
- Grapefruit slices
- In a small pitcher, combine the first four ingredients.
- Mix salt and sugar on a plate. Moisten the rims of two cocktail glasses with water. Hold each glass upside down and dip moistened rim into salt mixture. Discard remaining salt mixture.
- To serve, fill glasses with ice. Add half the grapefruit juice mixture to each; top with grapefruit soda and grapefruit slices.