BBQ Ranch Salad
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 3/4 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 3/4 cup canned kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1/3 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1-1/2 cups torn romaine
- In a small bowl, combine the chicken, kidney beans, tomato, corn and onion. Combine ranch dressing and barbecue sauce; pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Divide romaine between two salad plates; top with salad.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 259 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 612mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 7g fiber), 24g protein.
Jul 22, 2013
I made this but added slices of avocado, grated cheddar , and broken up tortilla chips for garnish. So good!
Jun 12, 2013
Have made this salad several times. My family really enjoys,and my son asks for it quite often.
Sep 7, 2012
Too bland for our taste.
Jan 12, 2012
very delicious with lots of flavour. used black beans but other then that followed the recipe
Aug 11, 2011
We arent a salad family but my family loves it. Even the husband. It is good.
Jun 22, 2011
This is so flavorful and delicious! I use even more romaine to make it a big fat salad!
Mar 24, 2011
I am going to make it NOW!
Feb 22, 2011
This was really really good a lot better than i expected it to be, I also used black beans instead of the kidney beans I will definately be making this regularly.
May 22, 2009
This is a favourite in our home. I use black beans and sprinkle with pepperjack cheese.
Dec 8, 2008
This is quick and delicious. I omitted the tomatoes though.