Basil Citrus Cocktail
Fruity, fantastic and lighter in calories! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups ice cubes
- 2 ounces white grapefruit juice
- 2 ounces mandarin orange juice
- 3/4 ounce gin
- 1/2 ounce Domaine de Canton ginger liqueur
- In a shaker, muddle basil leaves.
- Fill shaker three-fourths full with ice. Add the juices, gin and ginger liqueur; cover and shake until condensation forms on outside of shaker, 10-15 seconds. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 136 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 0 sodium, 14g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as PanAm Comeback in Healthy Cooking December/January 2012
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.