- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (1 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 jar (8 ounces) process cheese sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 cups frozen cottage fries
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions, divided
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen broccoli florets
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil; sprinkle with seasoned salt. In a bowl, combine the cheese sauce and milk until blended; spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with cottage fries and half of the onions. Arrange broccoli and pork chops over the top.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining onions. Bake 10 minutes longer or until the meat is no longer pink and the broccoli is tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forBaked Chops and Cottage Fries
"Fries got soggy even though I put them only on top - will not make again."
"This turned out really well. It was even kind of pretty when it came out of the oven. Flavors were good. I couldn't find cottage fries, so I used natural cut potato fries instead. I'll definitely make it again."
"Only ok. I did make slight changes, used boneless ribs & mini tater tots, but rest was the same. Not gonna do it again."
"this was yummy."