Zucchini Crust Pizza Recipe
- 3 cups shredded zucchini
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 small tomatoes, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup julienned green pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine zucchini and egg substitute. Stir in flour and salt. Spread onto the bottom of a 12-in. pizza pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 450° for 8 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°. Sprinkle with the mozzarella, tomatoes, onion, green pepper, oregano, basil and Parmesan cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until onion is tender and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 slices.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Zucchini Crust Pizza(7)
Sort By :
I also add some Italian turkey sausage
I made this last night and it was really good. i added fresh basil leaves and turkey pepperoni. The crust is a little eggy, almost like a giant pizza fritata. But the flavor was excellent! And yet another use for all my zucchini :)
3 eggs- 1/4 c of egg substitute is equal to 1 egg.
If you want to use eggs instead of egg substitute - how many eggs do you use?
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Pizza Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Pizza Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Vegetarian Recipes >
- Squash Recipes >
- Super Bowl Party Dinners >