Turn fresh fruit into an irresistible and tantalizing snack or dessert with this dreamy, creamy chocolate dip. Four ingredients and 10 minutes are all it takes! You could also serve with graham cracker sticks for an easy after-school snack. —Stacey Shew, Cologne, Minnesota
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 carton (8 ounces) whipped topping, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract or vanilla extract
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Stir in 1/2 cup whipped topping, cinnamon and extract; cool for 5 minutes.
- Fold in remaining whipped topping. Serve with fruit. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Yummy Chocolate Dip in Simple & Delicious September/October 2009, p48
Reviews for Yummy Chocolate Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review