Wormy Orange Punch Recipe
- 1 gallon orange sherbet, softened
- 1 quarts pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 liter lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Gummy worms
- Combine sherbet and pineapple juice in a punch bowl; stir well. Add soda; stir until sherbet is almost dissolved. Decorate bowl with gummy worms. Serve immediately. Yield: 20 (1 cup) servings.
Reviews for Wormy Orange Punch(3)
Sort By :
Punch was great....Where did you get the punch bowl?
Loved it! I only used 1 1/2 quarts of orange sherbet instead of 1 gallon and it was GREAT! Lots of compliments from people asking for the recipe when I made it for my daughter's birthday party. I will definitely be making this again!
This punch is smooth, creamy, and delicious, and so quick and easy to make!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cold Beverages >
- Easy Halloween Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Halloween Party Recipes >
- Halloween Recipes >
- Potluck Beverage Recipes >