- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup white baking chips
- 3/4 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, combine egg, milk and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in chips and nuts.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
- For glaze, in a microwave, melt chips with cream; stir until smooth. Drizzle over warm muffins. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for White Chocolate Macadamia Muffins
Sort By :
I substituted 3/4 cup whole wheat flour for 3/4 of the white flour and skim milk for the 2% milk. I did not make the glaze. They still tasted great and were a tiny bit healthier.
These taste just like the cookie -- IF you substitute brown sugar for the regular granulated.
just made this recipe. The dough came out so thick. Was it suppose to come out like this ? Will let you know how they come out of the oven and how they taste.
One of the best muffin recipes I have.
This recipe was very quick, easy to make, and delicious! BIG results for little effort :)