Vanilla Yogurt Ambrosia Recipe
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1-1/2 cups green grapes
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans, toasted
- In a serving bowl, combine the pineapple, oranges, grapes, marshmallows and coconut. Fold in the yogurt. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, stir in pecans. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Vanilla Yogurt Ambrosia(4)
Sort By :
My husband loved this! He told me to make it more often. Thanks for a wonderful keeper recipe!
I really like this salad and have made it numerous times. It makes me feel like I'm on a tropical island! For even more coconut taste you can substitute pina colada yogurt. Other good choices would also be lemon or orange cream.
I made this for my club's picnic, and was asked for the recipe. It's so easy to make, and will definitely make it often.
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Fruit Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >