This simple fruit salad is so yummy. I have served it many times, and it's always one of the first dishes to go. Fat-free vanilla yogurt also works well as the dressing. —Sherry Hulsman of Louisville, Kentucky
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1-1/2 cups green grapes
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a serving bowl, combine the pineapple, oranges, grapes, marshmallows and coconut. Fold in the yogurt. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, stir in pecans. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Vanilla Yogurt Ambrosia in Light & Tasty December/January 2005, p29
Reviews for Vanilla Yogurt Ambrosia
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review