Tomato Ham Pasta Recipe
I got this recipe from a cooking show years ago and have been making it often ever since. I like to use tomatoes fresh from my garden.Colleen Harvel, Big Bear City, California
- 3 cups uncooked Daily Chef Penne Rigate
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 medium tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute garlic in oil until tender. Add tomatoes; simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in ham and seasonings. Cook 8 minutes longer or until heated through. Drain pasta; add to ham mixture. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Tomato Ham Pasta in Country Woman March/April 2000, p36
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Tomato Ham Pasta(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Dinner Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >