Tomato-Cucumber Mozzarella Salad Recipe
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 English cucumber, quartered and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced onions
- 12 pitted Greek olives, sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, cubed
- In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, cucumber, green pepper, onions, olives, parsley and basil.
- For dressing, in a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegars, sugar, salt, oregano and pepper. Pour over salad; toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes. Just before serving, stir in cheese. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Tomato-Cucumber Mozzarella Salad
Sort By :
"Love this!! Mozzarella is gluten-free....so, I loved it even more. Try to make it at least every other week."
"This was wonderful, I used fresh produce from the garden and we cleaned the bowel out at supper. Big hit! Will definitely make it again!"
"Omitted the olives and used red instead of green pepper (added sweetness). A delicious salad caprese in a bowl with the added crunch of cucumber!"
"Fresh and delicious...a perfect salad for a hot summer day!"
"Being raised on a farm, my mother would often make this wonderful salad on a hot summer's day. I am anxious to try it with mozzarella cheese. Can't get any better than that!"