Three-Chocolate Fudge Recipe
- 3-1/3 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 32 large marshmallows, halved
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 milk chocolate candy bars (7 ounces each), broken
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- In a large saucepan, combine first four ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a rapid boil; boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat; stir in marshmallows until melted.
- Stir in chocolate chips until melted. Add chocolate bars and chopped chocolate; stir until melted. Fold in vanilla and pecans; mix well. Pour into a greased 15x10x1-in. pan. Chill until firm. Cut into squares. Yield: 5-1/2 pounds.
Reviews for Three-Chocolate Fudge
Sort By :
"This is the BEST FUDGE anywhere! You can't find any better! Been making it for the Holidays for 5 years, family and Friends just love it! I use all the best Chocolate I can find...its so creamy and smooth.............follow the Recipe exactly, you can't go wrong! If somethings not right, it's because YOU did something wrong! Use Hershey Milk Chocolate Bars for the Milk Choc. the plain. The 2 types of semi sweet are the "baking choc squares" and the Choc chips........only use the best Brands!"
"I had the same question as zady05. Thought maybe dark choc could replace one of the semi-sweet chocolates? Can't wait to try it!"
"This fudge had a very good taste to it, but the texture was an issue for me. I'm not sure what exactly it is that's making the texture odd...maybe the type chocolate I used? Since there are several positive comments about this recipe, I may try it again in case I overlooked something. I'm sure it' something on my end though."
"Question. Why two types of semisweet chocolate?"
"kysugarcookie....I would definitely say yes to the chocolate bars beginning with Hers! As for the 2 oz of semisweet chocolate, use the baking bars. The bark ones can sometimes be very waxy. I am going to try this soon!"