- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3-1/3 cups sugar
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 32 large marshmallows, halved
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 14 ounces milk chocolate, chopped
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups chopped pecans, toasted
- Line a 15x10x1-in. pan with foil; grease foil with 1 tablespoon butter.
- In a heavy large saucepan, combine sugars, milk and cubed butter. Bring to a rapid boil over medium heat, stirring constantly; cook and stir 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in marshmallows and vanilla until blended.
- Gradually stir in chocolate chips and chopped chocolate until melted. Fold in pecans. Immediately spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Remove foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store between layers of waxed paper in an airtight container. Yield: about 5-1/2 pounds.
Reviews for Three-Chocolate Fudge
"My daughter was looking for a yummy fudge recipe. She was super happy with the result! I do not make fudge usually, have only tried one other recipe and this was very good and came out perfect."
"I haven't had luck in the past with fudge recipes. But, this recipe turned out great! Yum!"
"There is only one reason I joined. To say this is the worst fudge I have ever made. Followed directions to the T. It never set up, could not even spoon it out, it was even too sticky and thick to work with to salvage it. In the trash it went. Such a total waste of money, time and effort. Never will I use this or any other Taste of Home recipes. So annoyed!!"
"I have a fudge recipe that is a favorite with friends and family but wanted to try something different. I made this recipe exactly as written and I'm delighted with the results. It seems to be better after a couple of days in the fridge. Take it out and let it warm a bit so it will cut nicely. Thanks for sharing. This recipe has gone into my box of favs."
"Would like to know how much marshmallow creme would be equal to 32 large marshmallows ? Great Fudge."