- 3 large potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Transfer to a double thickness of greased heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Dot with butter.
- Fold foil around potato mixture and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-18 minutes on each side or until potatoes are tender.
- Carefully open foil. Sprinkle the bacon cheeses over potato mixture. Grill 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Three-Cheese Potatoes
Sort By :
"Very delicious potatoes! It cooks on the grill with your meat but I have also cooked it in the oven at 400 for 1 hr. and it was just as delicious!"
"I did put these in the oven as it was just too cold to grill outside. I did have to bake them a lot longer (an hour) since I didn't microwave the potatoes first. I will be making these again, but will definitely microwave the potatoes and onions first."
"My family loved this!"
"Skipped the Parmesan and the Chives and only two cheeses. I didn't count the potatoes... didn't measure a thing.... put it all in a cast iron frying pan and put on grill. Covered with tin foil. Knowing that it may burn I waited for the cheese to put on at the end. When potatoes were done I put on cheese covered and waited for it to melt off the grill. Uncovered and stirred once during grilling."