Creamy Cheese Potatoes
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 3-1/4 hours
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (30 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray, combine the soups and butter. Stir in potatoes.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until potatoes are tender. Stir in cheese and sour cream. Cover and cook 15-30 minutes longer or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 278 calories, 17g fat (10g saturated fat), 52mg cholesterol, 614mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein.
Originally published as Crockpot Potatoes in Farm and Ranch Living April/ May 2010
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.