Creamy Cheese Potatoes
Greg Christiansen, Parker, Kansas
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 3-1/4 hours
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (30 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray, combine the soups and butter. Stir in potatoes.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until potatoes are tender. Stir in cheese and sour cream. Cover and cook 15-30 minutes longer or until heated through.