- 3 tablespoons creme de menthe or 3 tablespoons 2% milk plus a dash of peppermint extract
- 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 7 Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies
- Green food coloring, optional
- Place all ingredients in a blender in order listed; cover and process until blended. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Thin Mint Milk Shake in Taste of Home February/March 2015, p12
Reviews for Thin Mint Milk Shake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 11, 2016
"The recipe doesn't really say how much milk to use.. If I only make it with 3 T of milk , that does not make enough for two servings. It tasted alright though."