- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Thai chili sauce
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- CHICKEN SALAD:
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 small sweet red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup unsalted dry roasted peanuts, chopped, divided
- 6 Bibb or Boston lettuce leaves
- In a blender, combine the first 10 ingredients. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream; stir in cilantro. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, red pepper, onions, carrot and 1/4 cup peanuts. Add dressing and toss to coat. Divide among lettuce leaves; sprinkle with remaining peanuts. Fold lettuce over filling. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Sort By :
Really refreshing on a hot evening. I replaced the chopped red pepper with 1 cup cooked and cooled edamame.
Very very good! An amazing blend of flavors and textures. Have made it twice already - perfect for a light summer dinner. I substituted tahini for the sesame oil - turned out perfect.
This was incredibly delicious! I think better than PF Chang's
Very disappointing taste, my wife and I ate it but this recipe won't be made by us again. As for the kids they took one bite and were done.
excellent, so easy to make and serve. attractive, taste is divine.