Sweet Potato Puff Recipe
- 3 cups cold mashed sweet potatoes (without added milk or butter)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- In a bowl, beat sweet potatoes, sugar, butter, eggs, milk and vanilla until fluffy. Stir in coconut.
- Spoon into a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Combine topping ingredients until well blended; sprinkle over sweet potatoes. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Sweet Potato Puff(5)
Sort By :
I boiled sweet potatoes by accident for Thanksgiving and we needed something to use them up and my mom found this recipe and I love it every time she or I make it!
I have made this for Thanksgiving for several years. I first came across it in your earllier cookbooks. It is requested yearly. We love the leftovers too.
My mom made this one Thanksgiving and it was a hit ! A nice change from regular sweet potatoes. It is now a family favorite and a must for Thanksgiving. She left out the coconut ,I leave it in either way it is yummy. Reheats nicely too Give it a try you won't be disappointed
I use this recipe all the time! It is awesome! I sometimes exchange the sweet potato for pumpkin or butternut squash.
OMG...this was soooo good. Even my grandchildren loved this dish. It will now be added to my Thanksgiving dinner menu for years to come. Thanks for sharing....
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Casserole Side Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Recipes >
- Potato Casseroles >
- Potato Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes >
- Sweet Potato Recipes >
- Sweet Potatoes >