Sweet Minglers Recipe
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 cups Corn or Rice Chex
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips on high for 30 seconds. Stir; microwave 30 seconds longer or until the chips are melted. Stir in peanut butter. Gently stir in cereal until well coated; set aside.
- 2. Place confectioners' sugar in a 2-gallon plastic storage bag. Add cereal mixture and shake until well coated. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 6 cups.
1/2 cup: 194 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 170mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Sweet Minglers
"Kids always love their "Muddy Buddies", both making them and eating them. So much cheaper than buying a small bag in the store. And this is such a snap to put together."
"My daycare kids all loved it. I can only eat just a little at a time because it is very sweet."
"This recipe is a fun treat and ALWAYS goes over well. One Christmas we made up several batches, filled several baggies, attached a cute topper made from cardstock and gave them out as gifts."