Sweet Minglers Recipe
"This snack mix is perfect for a late-night treat or a pick-me up anytime of the day," shares Mary Obeilin, a reader from Selingsgrove, Pennsylvania. "I sometimes take a batch to work, and it's always eaten up quickly. It's a slightly different cereal snack because of the chocolate and peanut butter.
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 cups Corn or Rice Chex
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips on high for 30 seconds. Stir; microwave 30 seconds longer or until the chips are melted. Stir in peanut butter. Gently stir in cereal until well coated; set aside.
- 2. Place confectioners' sugar in a 2-gallon plastic storage bag. Add cereal mixture and shake until well coated. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 6 cups.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 194 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 170 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Sweet Minglers
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC