Pretzel Puppy Chow
This variation on regular puppy chow replaces peanut butter with Nutella and chipotle for a delicious spicy-sweet combination. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + standing
- 4 cups Rice Chex
- 1/2 cup pretzel rings
- 1/2 cup miniature pretzels
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- In a large bowl, combine Chex and pretzels; set aside.
- Place Nutella in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 45 seconds. Stir in chili powder until well blended. Pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Combine confectioners' sugar and cocoa in a large bowl; add cereal mixture and toss to coat. Spread onto waxed paper; let stand until set. Store in an airtight container.