- 4 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- Place pretzels in a large bowl. Whisk the egg white and water until frothy; stir in the brown sugar, cinnamon, allspice and chipotle pepper. Pour over pretzels; toss to coat.
- Arrange in single layer on parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until dry. Cool completely on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 4 cups.
Reviews for Sweet Chipotle Pretzels
Sort By :
Come to think of it, I didn't use chipotle pepper, but I used cayenne pepper!!
I recall making this recipe and again, I did adjusted the recipe to suit my tastes! These pretzels are very tasty! Dawn E. Lowenstein
Super easy and REALLY GOOD!!
Lots of wonderful comments from guests.
Nice kick to pretzels. Just be sure you get them dry in the oven or they will be sticky
Thanks to the previous comment, I added more pepper (ended up close to 1/2 t). With that amount there seems to be just enough heat to be spicy, yet not so much that it diminishes the sweetness. My guys can't get enough!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizer Snack Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- July 4th Appetizers >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Kids Snacks >
- Labor Day Appetizers >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Memorial Day Appetizers >
- Memorial Day Recipes >