- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pound (12 cups) pretzel sticks
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, dressing mix, garlic salt and cayenne. Divide pretzels between 2 ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Pour oil mixture over pretzels; stir to coat.
- Bake at 200° for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
3/4 cup: 236 calories, 15g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 690mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.