—Carol Conrad, Edmonton, Alberta
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes, cut up
- 1 large green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup mango chutney
- 1-1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cold water
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the chicken, tomatoes, green pepper, onion, chutney and curry powder. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 30 minutes or until thickened. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Sweet 'n' Sour Curry Chicken in Country Woman November/December 2006, p39
Reviews for Sweet 'n' Sour Curry Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review