- 2 jars (15 ounces each) roasted garlic Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen fully cooked Swedish meatballs, thawed
- Hot cooked egg noodles
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the first seven ingredients. Stir in meatballs. Cook, covered, on low 2-3 hours or until meatballs are heated through.
- Sprinkle with paprika. Serve with noodles. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Swedish Meatballs Alfredo
Sort By :
"We really enjoyed these, and they couldn't be easier to make. The meatballs I bought only came in 24 oz. packages, so I cut the sauce ingredients in half (but used the full amount of seasonings) and that was just right for us. To cut calories, I used light alfredo sauce, lowfat sour cream, and fat-free half and half, and it still tasted rich and creamy. Note to Teesh1822: maybe you forgot to thaw the meatballs first? Otherwise, it really shouldn't take all day, since you're not "cooking" anything but just heating the dish to serving temperature. Mine was ready in less than 2 hours on High."
"Very good but it seemed to take much longer than 2-3 hours in crock pot. I would say prepare in the morning and cook on low all day."
"I made these as the hot appetizer for my cousin's craft open house that I catered. I omitted the whipping cream and cut back on the sour cream because I had no need of extra sauce. I also used turkey meatballs. They were gobbled (get it?) up! Thank you, Carolebess. You made a lot of tummys very happy!"