- 2 jars (15 ounces each) roasted garlic Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen fully cooked Swedish meatballs, thawed
- Hot cooked egg noodles
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the first seven ingredients. Stir in meatballs. Cook, covered, on low 2-3 hours or until meatballs are heated through.
- Sprinkle with paprika. Serve with noodles. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Swedish Meatballs Alfredo
Sort By :
Very good but it seemed to take much longer than 2-3 hours in crock pot. I would say prepare in the morning and cook on low all day.
I made these as the hot appetizer for my cousin's craft open house that I catered. I omitted the whipping cream and cut back on the sour cream because I had no need of extra sauce. I also used turkey meatballs. They were gobbled (get it?) up! Thank you, Carolebess. You made a lot of tummys very happy!
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Meatball Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Comfort Food Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Dinner Recipes >