I'm a big fan of this potluck-perfect dish. It only takes a few hours, unlike many other slow-cooker recipes. Plus, it's easy. I'm all for the easy! —Carole Bess White, Portland, OR
- 2 jars (15 ounces each) roasted garlic Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen fully cooked Swedish meatballs, thawed
- Hot cooked egg noodles
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the first seven ingredients. Stir in meatballs. Cook, covered, on low 2-3 hours or until meatballs are heated through.
- Sprinkle with paprika. Serve with noodles. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Swedish Meatballs Alfredo in Simple & Delicious December/January 2014
Reviews for Swedish Meatballs Alfredo
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review