- 2 jars (15 ounces each) roasted garlic Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen fully cooked Swedish meatballs, thawed
- Hot cooked egg noodles
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the first seven ingredients. Stir in meatballs. Cook, covered, on low 2-3 hours or until meatballs are heated through.
- Sprinkle with paprika. Serve with noodles. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Swedish Meatballs Alfredo
"These were delicious. I was very suspicious that a recipe this simple would not taste good, but they were really good! I only made half the sauce for 28oz of meatballs, and that was plenty."
"I made this recipe for a company dinner the other evening and it was easy and excellent! I used my own homemade meatballs, but other than that, followed the recipe as shown. This is a great dish for a holiday party buffet table. Thanks for sharing it, Carole!"
"Wonderful taste and easy to fix. Can't beat that combination."
"We really enjoyed these, and they couldn't be easier to make. The meatballs I bought only came in 24 oz. packages, so I cut the sauce ingredients in half (but used the full amount of seasonings) and that was just right for us. To cut calories, I used light alfredo sauce, lowfat sour cream, and fat-free half and half, and it still tasted rich and creamy. Note to Teesh1822: maybe you forgot to thaw the meatballs first? Otherwise, it really shouldn't take all day, since you're not "cooking" anything but just heating the dish to serving temperature. Mine was ready in less than 2 hours on High."
"Very good but it seemed to take much longer than 2-3 hours in crock pot. I would say prepare in the morning and cook on low all day."