- 1 container (8 ounces) cold pack cheddar cheese spread, softened
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 1/3 cup ground pecans
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-mayonnaise blend
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- Snack rye bread or assorted crackers or pretzels
- In a large bowl, combine cheese spread and cream cheese; mix well. Stir in the next six ingredients. Cover and chill at least 1 hour. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before serving. Serve with bread, crackers or pretzels. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Super Ham Spread in Country Pork 1996, p7
Reviews for Super Ham Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review