- 2 cups cooked stuffing
- 1 cup cooked cut green beans
- 1 cup chopped cooked turkey
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup turkey gravy
- Preheat oven to 425°. Press stuffing onto bottom of eight greased muffin cups. Layer with beans and turkey. In a small bowl, combine mashed potatoes and cheese; spoon over turkey.
- Bake 15 minutes. Reduce oven setting to 350°. Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until potatoes begin to brown. Let stand 10 minutes. Run a knife around sides of muffin cups to remove muffins. Serve with gravy. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Stuffin' Muffin in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2016, p120
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Stuffin' Muffins
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review