- 2 cups cooked stuffing
- 1 cup cooked cut green beans
- 1 cup chopped cooked turkey
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup turkey gravy
- Preheat oven to 425°. Press stuffing onto bottom of eight greased muffin cups. Layer with beans and turkey. In a small bowl, combine mashed potatoes and cheese; spoon over turkey.
- Bake 15 minutes. Reduce oven setting to 350°. Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until potatoes begin to brown. Let stand 10 minutes. Run a knife around sides of muffin cups to remove muffins. Serve with gravy. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Stuffin' Muffins
"I usually take the leftover stuffing, turkey and gravy and mix it up in a skillet and the family LOVES it. These muffins looked fun and so I tried them tonight. Family loved them too! I used corn because I didn't have green beans."
"Grandkids loved it! A family pleaser! easy to substitute other veggies for green beans."