Spinach Tomato Linguine Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 3 cups chopped seeded plum tomatoes
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, saute the tomatoes, spinach and onions in oil until tomatoes are softened. Sprinkle with salt and garlic salt. Reduce heat. Stir in the cheese; until heated through.
- Drain linguine; transfer to a serving bowl. Add tomato mixture; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Spinach Tomato Linguine
Sort By :
"I loved this. I used fresh tomatoes, garlic powder and fresh spinach. It was so good."
"easy to make."
"I slightly changed this recipe by leaving out the green onion and feta. And instead of garlic salt I used lots of fresh sauteed garlic. I topped it off with shredded mozzarella. We LOVE it."