Spiced Peaches with Cinnamon and Brown Sugar Recipe
- 1 can (15 ounces) peach halves in light syrup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
- 2 cinnamon sticks (3-1/2 inches)
- Drain peaches, reserving juice; set the peaches aside. Pour juice into a saucepan; add brown sugar and lemon and orange juices. Bring to a boil over medium heat; add cinnamon sticks. Reduce heat;
- simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Add peach halves; heat through. Discard cinnamon sticks. Serve warm or cold. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Spiced Peaches in Quick Cooking January/February 2002, p43
Reviews for Spiced Peaches with Cinnamon and Brown Sugar
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review