- 12 ounces thin spaghetti
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup diced pepperoni
- 1/2 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced, optional
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- In a large saucepan, cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile in a large salad bowl, add the cheese, pepperoni, ham, green pepper, tomato, onion, cucumber and olives. Add avocado if desired.
- Rinse pasta with cold water; drain well. Place on top of salad ingredients. Drizzle with salad dressing: toss lightly to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 15-20 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Spaghetti Pasta Salad
Sort By :
"Very good! I chose veggies fresh from the garden & made it with gluten-free spaghetti for my family, very tasty!"
"This is a great recipe. I have used it many times, and I always get good reviews! I have also used tricolored rotini, and it's great too."
"Taste of Home didnt let me down when I had less than an hour to prepare a quick salad! This salad was delicious! And easy to make! And the family loved it!"