- 4 boneless pork loin chops (5 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper blend
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup medium salsa
- Minced fresh cilantro
- Sprinkle pork chops with pepper blend. In a large skillet, brown chops in oil. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, combine pineapple and salsa. Bring to a boil. Return chops to the pan. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Sprinkle with cilantro. Yield: 4 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Southwestern Pineapple Pork Chops
Sort By :
"Unbelievably simple and delicious quick dish to prepare. The family absolutely loved the presentation and flavor of the shallots."
"I made this for my family of 4 and my daughter who thinks she should be a vegetarian though she loves bacon, ham and hot dogs LOVED this. My mom who is not a fan of salsa except on chips really liked it, too. A big hit and a make again item!"
"This recipe was very easy, fast, and tasted great. I may use spicier salsa the next time since my husband and I like extra heat."
"I'm not a big salsa type, but loved this recipe! Pineapple and salsa is a great combination. This one is a keeper."