- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 3-1/2 cups sliced fresh carrots
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried celery flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 bay leaf
- Dash pepper
- In a saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Add the remaining ingredients; return to a boil. Reduce heat; Cover and simmer for 5-7 minutes or until carrots are tender. Drain; discard bay leaf. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Soup Carrot Coins in Quick Cooking May/June 2004, p13
Reviews for Soup Carrot Coins
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review