Snack Mix Squares Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups halved pretzel sticks
- 2 cups Corn Chex
- 1-1/2 cups M&M's
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 5 cups miniature marshmallows
- In a large bowl, combine pretzels, cereal and M&M's. In a large saucepan over low heat, melt butter and peanut butter. Add marshmallows; cook and stir until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Pour over pretzel mixture; stir to coat. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. pan. Cool until firm; cut into squares. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Reviews for Snack Mix Squares(6)
Sort By :
Gooey & delicious:)
Such an easy, colorful and tasty recipe. Like Rice Crispie Treats all dressed up! I wanted to have a few fallback kids friendly treat recipes before school starts and this one fits the bill. Will make again for sure.
I've made this recipe several times and we all love it (especially my granddaughter!). It's very easy. My only caution is that I always use a smaller pan - the bars seem much too thin if put in a 9x13 pan.
I LOVE these! I've made them for so many different occasions and always get great compliments. I don't like chocolate, so I swap out the m&ms for reeses pieces.
So yummy and easy! Loved the salty/sweet combo.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Bar Recipes >
- Chocolate Bar Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Peanut Butter Recipes >
- Super Bowl Party Desserts >