- 1/2 pound cooked shrimp, peeled, deveined and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dill pickle relish
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1 medium English cucumber, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Spoon onto cucumber slices. Serve immediately. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews for Shrimp & Cucumber Rounds
"Haven't made this, but thinking chicken could be substituted if there is a concern for shellfish allergies."
"This was a great gluten free alternative to bring to a party. It tasted great too. quick and easy too. Light and cool for the summer."
"I used crab instead of shrimp and it was really good on celery."
"Made this for a party and everyone loved it. It is very quick and easy to make!"