I always make these appetizers for our get-togethers. They're easy to prepare and a snappy addition to any party. —Kelly Alaniz, Eureka, California
- 1/2 pound cooked shrimp, peeled, deveined and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dill pickle relish
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1 medium English cucumber, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Spoon onto cucumber slices. Serve immediately. Yield: 3 dozen.
Originally published as Shrimp & Cucumber Rounds in Simple & Delicious June/July 2010, p27
Reviews for Shrimp & Cucumber Rounds
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 11, 2015
"I used crab instead of shrimp and it was really good on celery."
Reviewed Jul. 10, 2011
"Made this for a party and everyone loved it. It is very quick and easy to make!"