Total TimePrep: 35 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing, divided
- 2 pounds uncooked jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 large onions
- 16 large fresh mushrooms
- 2 large green peppers, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine 1/2 cup salad dressing and shrimp. Cut each onion into eight wedges. In another large resealable plastic bag, combine the vegetables and remaining dressing. Seal bags and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. On eight metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread the shrimp and vegetables. Grill kabobs, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 6 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, turning occasionally.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 150 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 169mg cholesterol, 630mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 21g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 vegetable.
Dec 30, 2014
I want please try this also...http://allyummyvegandnonvegdish.blogspot.in/2014/12/shrimp-kabobs-with-mushrooms.html
Dec 30, 2014
It was so amazing and delicious liked so much..
Jun 8, 2012
Easy to prepare, fast to grill, great taste--will definitely make again. Thanks for the recipe.