Scooter Snacks Recipe
- 8 slices zucchini (1/4 inch thick)
- 6 pretzel sticks, divided
- 2 pieces string cheese (1 ounce each)
- 2 pretzel rods, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons spreadable garden vegetable cream cheese
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 pimiento-stuffed olives, halved
- For each of four axles, thread two zucchini slices through a pretzel stick, leaving a 1-in. space in the center. For each scooter, position string cheese between two axles.
- Attach a pretzel rod with cream cheese to each scooter; top each with a pretzel stick for handlebars. Add tomato hubcaps and olive headlights and taillights with cream cheese. Yield: 2 scooters.
Reviews for Scooter Snacks(5)
Sort By :
So adorable, delicious and fun!
How fun is that! What a great idea to help kids learn to eat different foods AND help in the kitchen at the same time.
I can hardly wait to make this cute project with the children in my family. Such a cute way to have a healthy snack together.
It's too bad that someone has to go to such an 'extravaganza' to FEED vegatables to a child!! It obviously has MAMA wrapped around 'IT'S' little finger!!
Very very cute. I can see the smile on my grand daughters face already. She loves veggies, cheese,pretzels and arts and crafts. We will have to substitute cucumbers for the zuccini and peanut butter for the cream cheese though. Thank you for the smile of the day.