Roasted Pork Tenderloin and Vegetables Recipe
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- 2 pounds red potatoes, quartered
- 1 pound carrots, halved and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place the pork in a shallow roasting pan coated with cooking spray; arrange the potatoes, carrots and onion around pork. Drizzle with oil. Combine the seasonings; sprinkle over meat and vegetables.
- Bake, uncovered, 25-35 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°) and vegetables are tender, stirring vegetables occasionally. Remove roast from oven; tent with foil. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Roasted Pork Tenderloin and Vegetables
Sort By :
"This was delicious! I didn't have raw carrots so added some frozen ones along with peas. Gave a little color and sweetness to the vegetables."
"Good, basic and easy."
"This was excellent. My partner, he loved it. Only thing I did different was used a little more oil and more of the seasonings. I put some of the seasoning in the oil. I brushed the seasoned oil on the meat. Then rolled the potatoes and veggies in the oil. I sprinkled a little extra seasoning mixed, over the top of the meat . Very simple, but oh so good!"
"My family and I really enjoyed this recipe. Definately will make this often!"
"Excellent and easy. I added more pepper, had no onion so used onion powder. Skipped the olive oil, sprayed on butter spray. Perfect!"