Roasted Cauliflower & Brussels Sprouts with Bacon Recipe
- 2 pounds fresh Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- 1 pound fresh cauliflowerets (about 7 cups), thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a very large bowl, toss Brussels sprouts and cauliflower with oil, pepper and salt. Transfer to two greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans.
- Roast 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Transfer to a serving bowl. Just before serving, add bacon and drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Roasted Cauliflower & Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
Sort By :
"Even my picky grand sons enjoyed this wonderful side dish."
"I did not have bacon so i made it without and it was delicious. My kids are not crazy about these veggies but they all liked it."
"The cauliflower was good and so was the bacon and vinaigrette but the Brussels sprouts tasted just as bad as I remembered and will make the recipe again with different veggies."
"I am always on the lookout for new sides that are simply prepared but make a tasty offering and great presentation. I love to cook but I work full-time. This one filled that bill! Roasting brought out the nutty flavors of the veggies and what does NOT taste good with bacon on it? LOL! The only thing I changed was not putting balsamic vinaigrette on the dish at the end--I simply didn't have any, so I drizzled another vinaigrette preparation on it. Frankly, though, I have gotten a bit tired of the balsamic vinegar thing anyway so I'll keep using what I already had on hand in the future. And I WILL be making this again (and again)."
"made this for easter dinner, carefully following directions. cost $14 to make. was ok. won't make again."