- 2 pounds fresh Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- 1 pound fresh cauliflowerets (about 7 cups), thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a very large bowl, toss Brussels sprouts and cauliflower with oil, pepper and salt. Transfer to two greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans.
- Roast 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Transfer to a serving bowl. Just before serving, add bacon and drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Roasted Cauliflower & Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
Sort By :
"Loved this! Brussels Sprouts and Cauliflower are difficult to sell in my house but this was a hit. After roasting, I add them to the pan with the bacon and some of the reserved bacon fat and tossed it around a bit to really incorporate the bacon flavor into the dish. I will definitely make this again."
"This was good. I cut my vegetables larger than I think this recipe calls for. Next time I will at least double the baking time. I used Bragg's Vinaigrette instead of balsamic and I left off the bacon. I will make them again."
"My family Loved this and I even went back for more and I have never been a Brussels sprout fan. It was equally as good the next day."
"Yummy! I would cut back on the balsamic vinegar a bit."
"Love this recipe! I've also used the same recipe for carrots, green beans and have added sliced onion to the dish. So good!"