Roasted Cauliflower & Brussels Sprouts with Bacon Recipe
- 2 pounds fresh Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- 1 pound fresh cauliflowerets (about 7 cups), thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a very large bowl, toss Brussels sprouts and cauliflower with oil, pepper and salt. Transfer to two greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans.
- Roast 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Transfer to a serving bowl. Just before serving, add bacon and drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Roasted Cauliflower & Brussels Sprouts with Bacon(3)
Sort By :
Yum. I needed to cut this down from 10 servings to 4, which worked just fine. Not being fond of balsamic, I used a Greek dressing instead, as a replacement for both the olive oil and the vinaigrette and that too, worked just fine. This is a keeper!
My family LOVED it! We don't eat brussel sprouts but know we should. Easy to make, and the whole house smelled good when I was roasting the veggies. I added rosemary-garlic seasoning...My daughters boyfriend does NOT eat veggies of any kind...he asked for the recipe, said he'd eat that again. Great find! definetly a KEEPER! It's now a part of our Thanksgiving dinner by family request...
More Recipe Collections
- Baking Recipes >
- Brussels Sprouts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Side Dish Recipes >
- Roasted Vegetables >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Simple Side Dishes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Baking Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Low Carb Recipes >