- 1 package (20 ounces) large thick pretzels
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Break pretzels into bite-size pieces and place in a large bowl. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over pretzels. Stir to coat.
- Pour into an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 200° for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Yield: 12 cups.
Reviews for Ranch Pretzels
"Quick and easy recipe, what a great snack! Will make these again for sure!"
"Simple easy and delicious. We keep it on hand for a simple snack."
"I make this for parties & family get togethers. I use Honey Wheat pretzels from my local Dollar Tree. Perfect snack."
"great & easy"