- 1 package (20 ounces) large thick pretzels
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Break pretzels into bite-size pieces and place in a large bowl. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over pretzels. Stir to coat.
- Pour into an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 200° for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Yield: 12 cups.
Reviews for Ranch Pretzels
Sort By :
"I make this for parties & family get togethers. I use Honey Wheat pretzels from my local Dollar Tree. Perfect snack."
"great & easy"
"I make ranch pretzels by just getting a bag of pretzel sticks, an envelope of ranch dressing and popcorn butter. Place half the bag of pretzels in a one gallon zip lock bag drizzle about 2 Tbsp popcorn butter add the remaining pretzels and drizzle another 2 Tbsp popcorn butter. Close bag and shake bag to coat all the pretzels. Open bag and put in the ranch dressing. Close bag and shake to coat all the pretzels. I make these when I have family gatherings at the house and they are always a big hit."
"I make this with mini pretzels but I don't bake it. Just put in a large bowl w/ tight fitting lid and rotate it every half hour for 2-3 hours so it distributes easily. Works great when camping and you don't have an oven. Adding a cup of peanuts is also good."