"For a fast, fun snack, start with plain pretzels and add a new taste twist," suggests Lois Kerns of Hagerstown, Maryland. "It takes just a few minutes to coat them with seasonings and pop them into the oven to bake."
- 1 package (20 ounces) large thick pretzels
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Break pretzels into bite-size pieces and place in a large bowl. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over pretzels. Stir to coat.
- Pour into an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 200° for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Yield: 12 cups.
Originally published as Ranch Pretzels in Quick Cooking May/June 1998, p10
Reviews for Ranch Pretzels
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review