- 1-1/2 cups butter, softened
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 6 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- In a large bowl, beat the butter, salt and baking powder until blended. Gradually add flour and mix just until crumbly. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
- Quick Cookie Mix may be used to prepare the following recipes: Apricot Thumbprints, Butter Almond Cookies, Peanut Butter Blossoms and Toffee Triangles. Yield: 8 cups.
Reviews for Quick Cookie Mix(5)
Sort By :
This doesn't say how much of other ingredients you add...Peanut butter???Almonds???Apricot??? It also doesn't say how long to bake or temperature.
the toffee triangles are so yummy and very easy to make.
need more recipes to use the large amount of mix this makes.
It seems a good idea at first and the cashew jelly thumbprints were ok. But there not enough other kinds of cookies you can make to make the whole thing worth while.
made the apricot thumbprints, they did not have flavor, were very hard to form balls.
More Recipe Collections
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cookie Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Gift Recipes >
- Holiday Cookie Recipes >
- Quick Desserts >