This is one of my favorite vegetable recipes. Even youngsters love it. I've made it for a light lunch and served it as an hors d'oeuvre at a get-together.
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 2-1/2 cups assorted chopped fresh vegetables (cucumber, radishes, broccoli, onion, green pepper, carrots, celery, mushrooms)
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Unroll the crescent rolls and place in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Flatten dough to fit the pan, sealing seams and perforations. Bake at 375° for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool.
- In a small bowl, beat the mayonnaise, cream cheese and dill until smooth; spread over crust. Top with the vegetables of your choice. Sprinkle with olives and cheeses; press lightly. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Cut into squares. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Originally published as Cold Vegetable Pizza in Country Extra May 1997, p49
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Quick Cold Vegetable Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 26, 2010
"My most requested appetizer!!"
Reviewed Jul. 3, 2010
"Deliciuos! All of my guests including the kids could not get enough of this"
Reviewed May. 23, 2008
"I make this for all of our cookouts. Everyone raves over it."