- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 cup cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.3 ounces) instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1/4 cup whipped topping
- In a small bowl, whisk the pumpkin, cinnamon and ginger. Add milk and pudding mix; whisk for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick).
- Transfer to individual serving dishes. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish servings with whipped topping. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Pumpkin Pudding Desserts in Reminisce October/November 2011, p58
Reviews for Pumpkin Pudding Desserts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 14, 2014
"Great dessert, tried it this weekend and will make it again."
Reviewed Feb. 6, 2014