Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- CREAM CHEESE FILLING:
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- PUMPKIN FILLING:
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/4 cups canned pumpkin
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Dash salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a small bowl, combine the pecans, sugar and butter. Press onto the bottom and 3/4 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add egg; beat on low speed just until combined. Spread over crust. In another bowl, combine the eggs, pumpkin, milk, sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt; pour over the cream cheese layer.
- Reduce heat to 350°. Bake for 55-60 minutes or until a knife inserted into pumpkin layer comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around the edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Sprinkle with pecans. Chill overnight. Remove sides of pan before cutting. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake in Quick Cooking November/December 2004, p15
Reviews for Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 9, 2012
"This is EXCELLANT! I will make this again for sure! Even as a lower carb dessert.....I just cut down on the sugar!"
Reviewed Nov. 23, 2010
"Delicious. Satisfied the pumpkin pie lovers and the cheesecake lovers."