- 1 pound milk chocolate candy coating, chopped
- 1 pound white candy coating, chopped
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups coarsely chopped pretzel sticks
- Line a 15x10x1-in. pan with foil. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coatings and peanut butter; stir until smooth. Stir in pretzels.
- Spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm. Break into pieces. Yield: about 2 pounds.
Originally published as Pretzel Bark Candy in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2015, p28
Reviews for Pretzel Bark Candy
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review