- 1 package (14 ounces) smoked turkey kielbasa, sliced
- 2 large potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 each medium green, sweet red and yellow peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Divide the kielbasa, potatoes, peppers and onion among four double thicknesses of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 12 in.). Drizzle with lemon juice and oil; sprinkle with garlic powder, pepper and salt.
- Fold foil around kielbasa mixture and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Potato-Sausage Foil Packs
Sort By :
"I add a couple of ice cubes to each packet to hold moisture. Also sprinkle with seasoning salt. Tastes so yummy and clean-up is a breeze!"
"We really liked the flavor of this recipe! Since it was pouring down rain, we made ours in the oven. The potatoes took in so much of the flavor. It was really good!"
"Family loved this and have requested it again. Made as-is. Didn't have any problems with sticking on the foil or burning, even cooking over medium heat. When making packets, I used Reynolds release as the top foil and regular as the 2nd layer. I did leave the onions out of my son's packet and he did have slight sticking."
"ENJOYED WHAT I COULD SALVAGE, FOR THEIR WAS ALOT OF IT BURNED. I KEPT THE GRILL ON LOW, AND EVEN SPRAYED THE FOIL WITH PAM, AND THE RECEIPE WAS FOLLOWED TO THE "T". GAVE THE RECEIPE TO MY FRIENDS, AND THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO THEM, AT 30 MINUTES, AND LOW.WHAT WAS DONE WRONG, IF ANYTHING??????????????"
"All the flavors in this is delightful. Made this at our BBQ yesterday. Are friends where happy eating supper that night. It makes me feel great when I find something everyone likes. I just tossed everything in a bowl and cooked it in the grill in one big grilling approve container. YUM!! :)"