Pork Chops with Apples and Stuffing Recipe
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (1-inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 package (6 ounces) crushed stuffing mix
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling with cinnamon
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil over medium-high heat. Meanwhile, prepare stuffing according to package directions. Spread pie filling into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Place the pork chops on top; spoon stuffing over chops.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 35 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Pork Chops with Apples and Stuffing(45)
Sort By :
It was great!
Make it all the time. Easy and really good!
I've been making this recipe for many years now, and it never ceases to please!! I up it a bit and add a little cheddar to the stuffing, after all, apple pie without some cheese is like a hug without a squeeze! ;) :) (I also season the chops, too, for extra flavor.)
Had this meal tonight. Me and hubby loved this recipe! It was delicious! As already mentioned, I too, will add another can of the apple filling the next time. Other than that, I will not change a thing! You can't go wrong with this one!
as with all TOH recipes, this is sure to be well received by my family. Will be first time making tonight, but am sure it won't be the last.