Pork Chops with Apples and Stuffing Recipe
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (1-inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 package (6 ounces) crushed stuffing mix
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling with cinnamon
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil over medium-high heat. Meanwhile, prepare stuffing according to package directions. Spread pie filling into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Place the pork chops on top; spoon stuffing over chops.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 35 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 6 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Pork Chops with Apples and Stuffing
Sort By :
This was excellent! My husband says this is so good it could be served to company! It made a lot for just the two of us (I did use just two chops), so I'll try halving the dressing and apples next time.
This was so so good. I've never had a juicier and more delicious pork chop in my life! Yum!
I really enjoyed the flavor combination of recipe, also liked the stuffing on top of pork chops.
this is the most wonderful program. Thank You
We love this one ... I make it for my father-in-law... I earn some stars myself with this one... love it!!