Pork Chops with Apples and Stuffing Recipe
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (1-inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 package (6 ounces) crushed stuffing mix
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling with cinnamon
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil over medium-high heat. Meanwhile, prepare stuffing according to package directions. Spread pie filling into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Place the pork chops on top; spoon stuffing over chops.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 35 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Pork Chops with Apples and Stuffing(47)
Sort By :
We love this one ... I make it for my father-in-law... I earn some stars myself with this one... love it!!
This is dee-licious!! Dinner and dessert all in one!
It was great!
Make it all the time. Easy and really good!
I've been making this recipe for many years now, and it never ceases to please!! I up it a bit and add a little cheddar to the stuffing, after all, apple pie without some cheese is like a hug without a squeeze! ;) :) (I also season the chops, too, for extra flavor.)