Pizza Macaroni & Cheese Recipe
- 2 packages (14 ounces each) deluxe macaroni and cheese dinner mix
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
- 2 ounces sliced pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook macaroni according to package directions for al dente. Drain; return to pan. Stir in contents of cheese packets and sour cream. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine tomatoes and pizza sauce; drop by spoonfuls over macaroni. Top with peppers, cheese and pepperoni. Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Pizza Macaroni & Cheese(6)
Sort By :
Tried this tonight and we both liked it. I am bringing the leftovers to work tomorrow.
Simple and easy recipe. It's like a combination of Mac&cheesse and Pizza. Which kids love. Will make it again.
Simple, easy and very kid-friendly. It is not gourmet, but it is very good. I tried several different casseroles over the span of a couple of weeks and this was by far the favorite of my husband and children. I will keep this recipe tucked away for when I need something quick and easy yet filling.
I made it as stated. Looked good on paper but was terrible in reality.
This was really easy to put together and it was really tasty. I left the peppers out because DH and the kids don't care for them. Yummy!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Casseroles >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Macaroni and Cheese Recipes >
- Macaroni Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pizza Casserole >
- Potluck Dinner Recipes >