Baked Macaroni N Cheese Pizza
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 10 min. + standing
- 1 package (7-1/4 ounces) macaroni and cheese dinner mix
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1-1/4 cups pizza sauce
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 28 pepperoni slices
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Prepare macaroni and cheese according to package directions; gradually stir in eggs.
- Spread onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 375° for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in pizza sauce.
- Spread over macaroni crust. Sprinkle with mushrooms, pepperoni and cheese blend. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in crust reads 160° and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 332 calories, 20g fat (10g saturated fat), 108mg cholesterol, 723mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 17g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 23, 2014
I thought it was a great and easy recipe and the kids thought it was great. The mac and cheese crust was nice to cut after baking. This was a fun variation of pizza to try and I think next time we'll mix it up a bit and add some sausage and more veggies on top.
Apr 2, 2014
I made this thinking my little grandchildren would love it. To my surprise my gormet cooking husband raved about it!
Jun 20, 2013
I have made this "pizza" for over 35 years. Slight change is that I add the pizza sauce, any meat, pepperoni, mushrooms and a light covering of mozzarella cheese on top. Just like the real thing!
Mar 1, 2011
my family liked this; and i liked it even though i dont like mac and cheese.
Dec 3, 2010
This was such a kid friendly recipe, but I used fresh mushrooms instead of canned, and would probably change the toppings a little next time.
Sep 28, 2010
It was edible,but it was a salty mess. You feel like you need a huge glass of water. It didn't even look appealing. I wouldn't make again.
Sep 3, 2010
This was so easy and tasted great! I love that I have leftovers for the next day's lunch. The mac and cheese crust was nice and firm for cutting. I will pass this recipe along!