Baked Macaroni N Cheese Pizza
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 10 min. + standing
- 1 package (7-1/4 ounces) macaroni and cheese dinner mix
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1-1/4 cups pizza sauce
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 28 pepperoni slices
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Prepare macaroni and cheese according to package directions; gradually stir in eggs.
- Spread onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 375° for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in pizza sauce.
- Spread over macaroni crust. Sprinkle with mushrooms, pepperoni and cheese blend. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in crust reads 160° and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 332 calories, 20g fat (10g saturated fat), 108mg cholesterol, 723mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 17g protein.
Apr 23, 2014
I thought it was a great and easy recipe and the kids thought it was great. The mac and cheese crust was nice to cut after baking. This was a fun variation of pizza to try and I think next time we'll mix it up a bit and add some sausage and more veggies on top.
Apr 2, 2014
I made this thinking my little grandchildren would love it. To my surprise my gormet cooking husband raved about it!
Jun 20, 2013
I have made this "pizza" for over 35 years. Slight change is that I add the pizza sauce, any meat, pepperoni, mushrooms and a light covering of mozzarella cheese on top. Just like the real thing!
Mar 1, 2011
my family liked this; and i liked it even though i dont like mac and cheese.
Dec 3, 2010
This was such a kid friendly recipe, but I used fresh mushrooms instead of canned, and would probably change the toppings a little next time.
Sep 28, 2010
It was edible,but it was a salty mess. You feel like you need a huge glass of water. It didn't even look appealing. I wouldn't make again.
Sep 3, 2010
This was so easy and tasted great! I love that I have leftovers for the next day's lunch. The mac and cheese crust was nice and firm for cutting. I will pass this recipe along!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.