- 6 canned pineapple slices
- 1-1/2 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning
- 3 tablespoons butter, cubed
- For each packet, place a pineapple slice on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square). Top with shrimp and red pepper. Combine the brown sugar and seafood seasoning; sprinkle over shrimp. Dot with butter. Fold foil around mixture and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Pineapple Shrimp Packets
"Quick, easy and VERY GOOD!!!"
"My family loved these... next time I will add Pineapple preserve to make the juice thicker and serve with rice...."
"DELICIOUS!!!!! I just baked them in the oven and they were fantastic!!!!"
"This was really good. Will definetely make again."