Peanut Butter Snowballs Recipe
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- In a bowl, combine the sugar, peanut butter and butter. Shape into 1-in. balls and place on waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Chill for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Meanwhile, melt the candy coating in a microwave-safe bowl. Dip balls and place on waxed paper to harden. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Snowballs
Sort By :
"I added 1/2 tsp vanilla to my second batch. Exactly what the recipe needed. Yummy and super easy."
"The trick to making the coating stick is to chill them in the ball form and quickly dip and roll them into the chocolate because the peanut butter balls start to get soft and the chocolate will start to fall off. I hope it helps"
"These are really good. I plopped little blobs on the cookie sheet and then chilled them. I rolled them into balls right before I dipped in chocolate, because at first they were smearing in my hands. They don't look like the picture because as you dip them in the hot chocolate they started to get soft and not stay in a ball shape, but they are tasty anyway. Maybe rolling into balls and then freezing them would make dipping easier, but who's got all day to do that? I sprinkled a little colored sugar on each, so then they look better."
"How do you all dip these...it is very messy...maybe there is a trick I do not know...yummy tho.."
"Easy to make & a family favorite at our house! We've been making them since the recipe was printed in TOH for Christmas 1994."