- 1-1/2 cups peanut butter, divided
- 3 cups cold milk, divided
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups whipped topping, divided
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 32 whole graham crackers
- Line two 13-in. x 9-in. pans with foil; set aside. In a large bowl, combine 3/4 cup peanut butter and 1-1/2 cups milk until smooth. Slowly beat in chocolate pudding mix until blended; fold in 1 cup whipped topping.
- Pour into one prepared pan; freeze until firm. Repeat with vanilla pudding and remaining peanut butter, milk and whipped topping. Pour into second pan; freeze until firm.
- Break or cut graham crackers into squares. Cut frozen pudding mixture into 32 squares, about 2-1/2 in. x 2-1/4 in.; place each square between two crackers. Wrap in plastic wrap. Freeze overnight. Yield: 32 sandwiches.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Puddingwiches
Sort By :
"Very good! But do you keep whats left in the freezer or do you move them to the frig?"
"These are an excellent afternoon snack for kids in the summer! Delicious and just the right size."
"A family favourite! We make the recipe as is, and love it. We also have modified it with good results: substitute 4 oz. of cream cheese for the peanut butter, and strawberry creme pudding or pistachio pudding for the vanilla/chocolate pudding; and add 1 c. miniature marshmallows and 1/2 c. white chocolate chips to the mixture when you fold in the whipped topping. Follow the mixing directions as normal. Enjoy! They are so good they instantly disappear!!!"