- 2 cups frozen unsweetened sliced peaches, thawed
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 lemon, very thinly sliced
- 1 bottle (750 milliliters) dry white wine
- 1-1/2 cups carbonated water, chilled
- Ice cubes
- In a 2-qt. pitcher, combine the peach slices, brandy, honey and lemon slices; stir in wine. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours or until chilled.
- Just before serving, stir in sparkling water. Serve over ice. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Peach Wine Coolers in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2009, p28
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Peach Wine Coolers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review